The study is open for admission of client lists until 16th of September 2022, please contact us for more information, or download the client list template for registration here.
Submit the client list of your firm – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to receive a GDPR-secure link used to upload your client list to Regi.
What is Law Firm of the Year?
Law Firm of the Year is an annual industry and client study. The study is carried out between September and November. Clients to business law firms in Finland and Sweden are given the opportunity to evaluate the client-lawyer relationship.
What does the study include?
There are three main areas in the study:
ImageWatch – deals with the perception of the law firm and its brand, as rated by the industry (not only the clients of a law firm).
The Industry study – provides trends in the market for buyers of business law services.
The Client study – the largest part of the study, provides the clients’ views on their relationship and co-operation with their law firm.
These three main areas are covered in our Regi Reports, available in 3 different levels, Basic, Professional and Advanced. Please contact us for more information.
The study includes among other things:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Net Promoter Score
- The strengths and weaknesses of the law firm.
- The image and positioning of the law firm in the market.
- Client Satisfaction Index, where the law firm is rated on 13 different criteria.
- Likelihood to switch. Do clients want to switch law firms? Or would they want to expand the relationship?
What is required to take part in the study?
A few criteria need to be fulfilled in order for a law firm to take part in the study:
- Turnover must exceed 2,5M EUR.
- Participating law firms need at least 10 evaluations.
- Participating clients must have a 6-month long relationship with their law firm.
- The client must have made purchases for at least 20 000 EUR. Results are segmented into large and small clients.
Process of the study
The data gathering process runs from September to late November and is conducted both as an online survey and by phone interviews. The survey recipients are identified based on records of purchases of business law services, in addition to the client lists of law firms. The results of individual law firms are compiled and analysed in customised reports.
The study is open for admission of client lists until 16th of September, please contact us for more information, or download the client list template for registration here.
Submit the client list of your firm – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a GDPR-secure link used to upload your client list to Regi.
If you want to know more about Law Firm of the Year, or other services we provide feel free to contact us.